Fan Code of Conduct
Shipyard Park fans are encouraged to support their team. Our goal is to create a first-class experience with integrity, while exhibiting good sportsmanship and maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere for the teams and fans to enjoy.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, Shipyard Park fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their team, the organization running the event, and Shipyard Park with honor, dignity, and respect
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time
- Support the players, coaches, and officials in a positive manner
- Treat the opposing team, coaches, and fans with courtesy and respect at all times
- Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar or demeaning
- Refrain from playing music with vulgar lyrics or lyrics that are inappropriate to others
- Not bring or consume alcohol
- Refrain from entering the playing field at any time, including after the game
- Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect
Shipyard Park is a privately-owned complex and reserves the right to remove or ban anyone or any team that violates the Code of Conduct.