SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PARK PROTOCOLS DURING COVID-19
PROTOCOLS TO KNOW
Temperature / Symptom Check
Certain Tournaments/Events may require temperature screening and symptom questions prior to purchasing tickets or entering gate Face coverings recommended during Temperature/Symptom Check
Face coverings recommended for guests ages 3 and up, and those who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine
Face Coverings should:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth, and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Allow Guest to remain hands-free
Social distancing requirements and other steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will be implemented.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available
Continuous cleaning / sanitizing of bathrooms throughout each day
Increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation
Shipyard Park is a privately-owned complex and reserves the right to remove or ban anyone or any team that violates the rules below.
As Shipyard Park navigates through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented several new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies such as the South Carolina Guidelines for Re-Opening County, Municipal, and School Athletic Fields & Resuming Youth Sports Events.
By visiting Shipyard Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Shipyard Park is taking measures to enhance core recommendations and guidelines for the safety of all our guest and employees which is the utmost importance. Guests will still assume all the risk. As in any public place where people are present, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. The COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
Shipyard Park will have new measures put in place that are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help minimize the potential for transmission and spread of COVID-19. Shipyard Park and Tournament Organizations will also implement new guidelines to the game of baseball.
KNOW THE 5 KEY GUIDELINES PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT SHIPYARD PARK:
- Prior to purchasing a ticket or entering the park, you are confirming you and all persons in your party are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Temperature Check if deemed necessary by Shipyard Park Staff.
- Face coverings recommended for guests ages 3 and up, including those who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Social distancing requirements and other steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will be implemented
- Temporary operation modifications and safety policies and procedures will be in place for the event
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation
Click on buttons below for complete Safety Guidelines while visiting Shipyard Park. Additional Safety Guidelines for the tournament/event may be implemented by the Tournament Organizations running the event.