COVID-19 Policy Updates
Shipyard Park is a privately-owned complex and reserves the right to remove or ban anyone or any team that violates these guidelines. Please visit the COVID-19 Info section on our menu board. Face Coverings are required at Shipyard Park for all guests ages 3 and up and those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to enter the park. Face Coverings Must:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth, and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Allow Guest to remain hands-free
- Be worn standing on the concourse, sitting on the concourse, and walking on the concourse, including ticket lines, concession lines, restrooms, playground and Ship’s Store
- Face coverings may be removed for actively eating or drinking, but you must remain stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing
Players, Coaches, and Guest who do not follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines for face coverings will be subject to immediate removal from Shipyard Park without refund. Costume Masks and holding up one’s shirt is not allowed.
Please visit Shipyard Park’s COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Park Protocols and South Carolina Guidelines for Resuming Youth Sports for more information.
Please be safe and continue to follow our social media for updates.